Google Calendar-BatchDialer integration lets you sync all your contacts between BatchDialer and Google Calendar. It also allows for unidirectional campaign sync from BatchDialer to Google Calendar, along with call logs.
To configure this integration, follow the steps below -
Create a step-by-step guide
Step 1: Access the integration marketplace in your BatchDialer account
- Login to your BatchDialer account.
- Head on to your profile and click on settings.
- On the settings page, select the Integrations tab, where you'll find the Integration Marketplace.
- Click on the view button next to Google Calendar's integration in the Marketplace.
Step 2: Access & choose the relevant integration
- Upon viewing the Google Calendar's integration in BatchDialer's Integrations Marketplace, you'll see an array of options for integrations to choose from.
You may choose to install various integrations between BatchDialer & Google Calendar separately, or you may choose to install the entire bundle in a single click. The various integration options available are as follows -
- BatchDialer to Calendar
- Sync New Tasks
Syncs newly created tasks every 5 minutes
- Sync Follow Up Calls
Syncs newly created follow up calls every 5 minutes
- Sync New Appointments
Syncs newly created appointments every 5 minutes.
- BatchDialer to Google Calendar Bundle
Step 3: Installing an integration & Google Calendar's authorization
- Click on Install next to any of the integrations that you desire between Google Calendar and BatchDialer
- You'll be asked to authorize the integration by logging in to your Google Calendar's account. Click on sign in.
- A popup window will open, where you'll need to login with your credentials for your Google Calendar's Account or select from an already logged in Google account.
If you don't see the popup, check if the popups are being blocked by your browser.
- If you see a warning that the App is under verification, don't worry - you'll still be able to access the application. Click on Advanced.
- Click on Go to Batchservice.com
- Make sure you authorize BatchService to the following permissions on the next screen
- Click on Authorize/Continue.
- After accepting, the popup window will be automatically closed and you'll be redirected to the Google Calendar Integrations' homepage. You'll notice that the install button has now been replaced with a Stop button, with an additional option to uninstall the integration. Also, there'll be a green dot on the top left corner of the integration that was just installed, signifying that everything is working as expected.
We'll be adding a video here shortly to further help you with installing this integration.